I am totally new to this blogging thing...and I wonder why do people do this? I don't even know why I am doing it! One theory is that we are all self absorbed and think everyone wants to hear all about ourselves. Another is that our society is a bunch of voyeristic patrons looking for the next best "show".
Seeing that I am not a reality tv junkie, my vote is for theory number 1. Atleast for my reasons for being here.
Why am I Squawker Girl? If you are looking for me to spill some government secrets you are out of luck (although I do enjoy government conspiracy theories, but more on that later). Squawker Girl comes from my pretty Russian Blue mix cat who squawks instead of meow's. And she squawks a lot!
So things I will squawk about (in no particular order):
- School, specifically my return to school
- Work, because I wish I didn't have to
- People that make no sense to me (this is my polite way of wording)
- Knitting, because I'm obsessed
- Scrapbooking, but the knitting has taken over
- My animal children: Sadie, Shady, and Mr. Kitty
- Anything else I feel like rambling about