Friday, July 21, 2006

Oh, Balls!

How many balls do you have? My guess is I have easily over 130, which by some would be too few, whereas others can only deal with 2 at a time. I don't even know what I am going to do with many of them. There are a few that I have some plans for. Particularly the soft ones.... The scratchy balls I just don't know what to do with! Have any suggestions?

And I am constantly feeling all my balls. How can you not touch such wonderfully soft and silky balls? Oh, the places they will go! I could have them draped over my lap, or hanging from my shoulders when they are new creatures after being transformed by way of my sticks.

I know there is a lot of ball feelers out there. I have seen you. You try to do it secretly, quietly so that no one knows of your delights. Yet we all know what each other are doing. You may be the type to speak about it only on message boards and chat rooms, or you may not speak of it at all for no one can know how obsessed you really are. And that's ok, just know that there is support out there for you from people like me.

So I ask again, how many balls of yarn do you have? (What did you think I was talking about, you perv?)

No comments: